It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:57 pm Advanced search

New square wave 200

Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process

Re: New square wave 200

Postby Warrenh » Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

I appreciate all the nice comments. If yall ever run into an anodized job, I will give any help I can. It's mostly practice, trial, and a lot of errors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Warrenh

Postby exnailpounder » Wed May 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Warrenh wrote:I appreciate all the nice comments. If yall ever run into an anodized job, I will give any help I can. It's mostly practice, trial, and a lot of errors.

There are alot of people who come and go around here but there is also a group of guys who hang out here. We challenge each other and call each other out and puck with each other every chance we get but in the end we respect each other. You skills are noted and we expect you to stay engaged...welding anodized is not easy from what I have heard. 8-)
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger

Postby Warrenh » Wed May 10, 2017 10:00 pm

exnailpounder wrote:
Warrenh wrote:I appreciate all the nice comments. If yall ever run into an anodized job, I will give any help I can. It's mostly practice, trial, and a lot of errors.

There are alot of people who come and go around here but there is also a group of guys who hang out here. We challenge each other and call each other out and puck with each other every chance we get but in the end we respect each other. You skills are noted and we expect you to stay engaged...welding anodized is not easy from what I have heard. 8-)

Well, im not sure about the skills part, blind hogs ocassionaly find acorns too, but it sounds like a group I would enjoy being a part of. There is always something to learn and if I can pass something on I will.

Warrenh

Postby jernigan78 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 pm

That Squarewave Tig 200 is a great machine. I had one and like it very much. At first glance the ally in the first pic looked like it was anodized to me? The grain and shine threw me off I guess. Nice work.
jernigan78

Postby Warrenh » Fri May 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Its anodized aluminum

Warrenh

Previous

Return to Tig Welding - Tig Welding Aluminum - Tig Welding Techniques - Aluminum Tig Welding