Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Warrenh
    Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:31 pm

I appreciate all the nice comments. If yall ever run into an anodized job, I will give any help I can. It's mostly practice, trial, and a lot of errors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Warrenh wrote:I appreciate all the nice comments. If yall ever run into an anodized job, I will give any help I can. It's mostly practice, trial, and a lot of errors.

There are alot of people who come and go around here but there is also a group of guys who hang out here. We challenge each other and call each other out and puck with each other every chance we get but in the end we respect each other. You skills are noted and we expect you to stay engaged...welding anodized is not easy from what I have heard. 8-)
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
Warrenh

exnailpounder wrote:
Warrenh wrote:I appreciate all the nice comments. If yall ever run into an anodized job, I will give any help I can. It's mostly practice, trial, and a lot of errors.

There are alot of people who come and go around here but there is also a group of guys who hang out here. We challenge each other and call each other out and puck with each other every chance we get but in the end we respect each other. You skills are noted and we expect you to stay engaged...welding anodized is not easy from what I have heard. 8-)
Well, im not sure about the skills part, blind hogs ocassionaly find acorns too, but it sounds like a group I would enjoy being a part of. There is always something to learn and if I can pass something on I will.

jernigan78
    Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 pm

That Squarewave Tig 200 is a great machine. I had one and like it very much. At first glance the ally in the first pic looked like it was anodized to me? The grain and shine threw me off I guess. Nice work.
Warrenh

Its anodized aluminum