Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
dgapilot
    Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 pm

UPS delivered my new Everlast 210 EXT. spent some time reorganizing the corner of the garage with my welding stuff.
Here are the first beads I've done in over 15 years, and the first in steel with TIG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
David

Everlast 210 EXT
Lincoln AC225
Lotos LTP5000D
Oxy-Acetylene
jroark
    Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Like riding a bike. You'll get in the groove again. After 15 years I'd have forgotten everything. Congrats on the new machine.
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

How do you like the cart? I was just looking at one yesterday at harbor freight

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
dgapilot

So far so good. At $299 it's pretty expensive, but seems to be well made. The top drawer has dividers so I've got all my torch hardware in it. Gloves, grinding disks, and other misc. in the next drawer, die grinder and accessories in the lower drawer. Welding hood and 3 sets of gas welding goggles in the bottom compartment. In the cabinet side there are 2 shelves. Top has my other torch and 25' hose. Next shelf has two 4 1/2" grinders, and the bottom has misc junk. The door also has compartments, so I have the cups and collets for the bigger torch there. The Everlast 210EXT is a couple inches long, so the front feet hang over a little, but not bad. You do have to be careful with cables where they hang down in front of the door and drawers. Cable ties seem to help with that. So two days into this I'm pretty happy.

David

Everlast 210 EXT
Lincoln AC225
Lotos LTP5000D
Oxy-Acetylene
dgapilot

One final comment about the cart. If you plan on having multiple machines on the top, I would suggest a mug with the wire feed on the right rather than the left (don't know who might make one). If you have multiple machines on top, and the mig has a left feed mechanism, the tanks will be an obstruction to loading wire.

David

Everlast 210 EXT
Lincoln AC225
Lotos LTP5000D
Oxy-Acetylene