Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
DrivenToMake
    Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Basic modification that allows you to adjust amperage via the digital display without disconnecting your foot pedal.

https://youtu.be/l2PQ56Et4-Y

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
dgapilot
    Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Good solution to a known issue!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
David

Everlast 210 EXT
Lincoln AC225
Lotos LTP5000D
Oxy-Acetylene
Graveyard
    Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:31 am

I actually just upgraded from the 140 to the 160STH, got it local from a guy who never touched it for $300, I couldn't pass it up. It doesn't have a foot pedal by I plan on getting one. So I'm glad I stumbled across this. The video is pretty straight forward and I think I might just do what your saying and install a momentary switch on the face like you said. This is my backup machine I use on the other side of my welding table for little quick projects so I don't have to move my pedal and torch for my miller back and forth. Also in case I need a hand I can have two welders going at once in my shop. My main rig is A miller syncrowave 210 which I absolutely love, had it for 3 years now and it's been awesome. Aside from what you said in your other post about how they treat customers I'm fairly impressed with the everlast machines as far as pricepoint goes. To bad they couldn't address this issue, hopefully they learn from it and not make this mistake again. Good luck!