Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
John Chamorro
    Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:44 am
    San Antonio Valley Peoples Republic of Californy

I just picked up a Lincoln Square Wave 175 Pro TIG in a trade/cash/labor deal. It's complete w/cart and has a customer owned argon bottle to go with it. I welded some 1/8" AL with it and it runs great. I know the shop it came out of and know the history behind it for the last 10 years or so. It's only seen light duty. I believe they bought it new The serial # and date code have it made in Cleveland Ohio June of '03. I know it's worth more than I gave for it but not exactly what the fair price to ask would be.
I don't know it all but I'm working on it.
MarkL
    Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Here's one that happens to be on Craigslist in my area for $1200. I'd check ebay and craigslist in your area and price comparably.
Lincoln Square Wave 200
Lincoln 225 AC/DC
Harris Oxy/Acetylene torch
John Chamorro

I couldn't find anything comparable around here but around $1200.00 with the 225cu. bottle was what I had in mind. It all depends on how much argon is in the bottle too.
John Chamorro

Here's a late follow up. I sold it for $1200.00 with a damn near full bottle and the guy was glad to get it. I had 3 responses and it was first come first served.