Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Bradk
    Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:09 am

Sedanman,
I guess you pay an extra $400 for the CK wrapping? Good to know!
Brad
I guess you could always buy an Everlast, I saw the 250 EX recently on the market for around $1395. Weld 1/4 inch no issues.
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

sedanman wrote:
LtBadd wrote:
Bradk wrote:typ 122,
Don't forget the CK Worldwide MT-200 ac/dc Tig, it is pricier at $2155 but is supposed to be an excellent machine.
Brad
Wow that's quite a bit more then the Lincoln, it better shine for that cost. Have never seen any reviews for that unit, but then I haven't went looking.

Right now you can but the SW TIG 200 and get a $125 rebate as well. Plenty of good reviews of this machine out there

The CK Worldwide machine is a Razorweld 200 acdc in a different case. The Razorweld can be had for $1,700 and is awesome at that price point.
CK Worldwide are awesome products with great customer service!!
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
sedanman
    Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Bradk wrote:Sedanman,
I guess you pay an extra $400 for the CK wrapping? Good to know!
Brad
I guess you could always buy an Everlast, I saw the 250 EX recently on the market for around $1395. Weld 1/4 inch no issues.
The bigger case allows for slightly better cooling thus a duty cycle improvement. The CK version also comes with a CK torch.
bruce991
    Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:31 pm

I have a Lincoln Squarewave 200 and recommend highly