Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
MESSYVT
    Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:59 pm

looking for input on new machine or new to me
used Dynasty 300 or a new Everlast 250ex or 255ext with cooler
mainly will be used for aluminium and stainless some Titanium tubing .040 to 0.061 wall
currently using a Syncrowave 210 for titanium (not my machine) and happy with its performance
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Any of them would be good.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Dynasty. Never look back.
Graveyard
    Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:31 am

I had a syncrowave 210 and it was a great machine. Just limited on thicker material. I decided to go with an everlast 325 with a cooler a few months ago and it’s been great!
aland
    Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:10 pm

cj737 wrote:Dynasty. Never look back.
This ^^^^

I am limited on budget right now, and I bought an Everlast DC tig/stick machine (i-Tig 201), but if I could afford it I would definitely get the Dynasty. I hope to get a Dynasty someday and in fact this Everlast is most likely just a stop gap. The Millers just seem bulletproof. I see used ones in the $1500-$2000 for a 200 DX and maybe another $500-$100 more for a 280 DX but they don't come up used too often because they are such good machines, I see plenty of used Everlast machines already. :roll:

However, given the choice of a new Everlast or a used Dynasty at the same price, I have no problem putting my money where my mouth is. FWIW, the Dynasty machines set a pretty high bar on a production tig machine, IMO...

Alan