Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
rLee
    Sat May 21, 2011 4:37 pm

I love my Dynasty 200 but I am finding it a little small even when using 25/75 hel/argon mix on 1/2" - 5/8" alum. I would be happy to purchase a good used 300 DX or Dynasty 350. I am located in central BC and will pay for shipping. Does anyone know of something available? How trustworthy is eBay or Craigslist?

Need your help.
Thank you.
rickbreezy
    Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 pm

I have bought and sold many tools on both e-bay and craigslist, and the good thing about welding machines is, they ussually last forever, so you don't have to worry about them being worn down and dameged too much.
Ace Welder

I've purchased thing from both ebay and craigslist. Ebay is much more reputable since the "sellers" receive ratings based on past things they've purchased or sold. If they have a low rating stay away. Craigslist you are really on your own, there is no moderation so it's a real shot in the dark.

Another website you may want to try is Kijiji.com. I've used it before and you can find some great deals!

Hope this helps!
Ace Custom Fabrication A Calgary Welding Company.