Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Bobby0828
    Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:53 pm

About a year ago I thought myself (with the help of Youtube) how to tie weld aluminum. I work as firefighter and fabricate various things for the department I work for. We build our own specialized brush trucks, which are converted from military vehicles. We just got a Stewart and Stevenson M1083 6x6 5-ton and we plan on converting. To get to the point, obviously I cannot table top weld everything for the truck. I need a torch switch for a Lincoln Square Wave 200. Can anyone give me any recommendations.
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Try here: http://www.ckworldwide.com/wheel.html

Welcome! Thanks for your service!!
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Another great option is: www.6061.com Aaron’s Switch is variable amperage too.
Warrenh
    Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:31 pm

I have the squarewave 200 with the ck rotary switch and love it. I also have a push button on/off switch on the bottom side for anodized work. I switched the torch to a 200 amp size 26 because the size 17 got really hot. I found the torch, power cable and cable cover with the back caps and collets/bodies online for 85.00. That was a great deal. You do have to buy an adapter for the power cable to the dinse and it was 25.00. It also had a gas valve that helps save argon on the square wave because you can't control the post flow. Image

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Warrenh
    Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:31 pm

I would also recommend getting this setup in the 25 foot length.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk