Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Havoc0122
    Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:17 am

Hey all! So I purchased one of the Tomahawk Pro 210 DC tig welder a few months ago for my business and love it. Problem is it's a bit obscure from what I have seen. Has anyone bought one and found compatible TIG leads 25- or 50- foot? My next step is Airgas but I try and avoid them. They bought up all the small welding spots near me and jacked up their prices. Maybe you own a shop and can help? Maybe you own the welder and have been through this? Thanks all! https://www.amazon.com/Tomahawk-Engine- ... 014&sr=8-3
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

look like dinse connectors...can't get a good look. Make your own leads, order connectors online and find some cable.
Spartan
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:59 pm

Agree with BillE that they certainly look like Dinse. So probably either Dinse 25 or Dinse 35 which are the most common. Check the manual to see if it mentions it. Unfortunately, even if you buy the right overall size of Dinse, the lengths of the cam connector can vary so they still may not fit. I've had this happen more than once. It will likely come down to trial and error for you. Just buy connectors online where the seller offers a no hassle return policy, like Amazon, and return the ones that don't fit.

Edit: It can also be easier to try and buy just the connectors and make the cable yourself. Easier and cheaper to try more connectors that way.
Havoc0122
    Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:17 am

Spartan wrote:Agree with BillE that they certainly look like Dinse. So probably either Dinse 25 or Dinse 35 which are the most common. Check the manual to see if it mentions it. Unfortunately, even if you buy the right overall size of Dinse, the lengths of the cam connector can vary so they still may not fit. I've had this happen more than once. It will likely come down to trial and error for you. Just buy connectors online where the seller offers a no hassle return policy, like Amazon, and return the ones that don't fit.

Edit: It can also be easier to try and buy just the connectors and make the cable yourself. Easier and cheaper to try more connectors that way.
Indeed dinse connectors. I will look into DIY. Thanks a ton guys I'll pop in later with my status.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

I have been wanting to try one of these welder/generators for quite a while. I too would like feedback from others that might own it as well.
-Jonathan Lewis