Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process

Hey Everybody, Its been forever since I posted but I figure now is a good time to start spending more time in here.
here is a video with my good friend Brad Goodman using the pedal pump technique on a dog feeder.
enjoy!! stay tuned for more
Jody

cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Brad’s got game! I wish I loved my dogs enough to buy them some of his work… sadly, my truck needs more love than they do 😉
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

good video.
i really liked the little tabs for spacing and material for tacking. thats really neat.
tweak it until it breaks

cj737 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:16 pm Brad’s got game! I wish I loved my dogs enough to buy them some of his work… sadly, my truck needs more love than they do 😉
He does! these were some scrap dog feeder parts and we had to make several restarts in order to film some arc shots.
looking forward to working with Brad again.

jody

tweake wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:36 pm good video.
i really liked the little tabs for spacing and material for tacking. thats really neat.
I thought that was a great idea too. It sure made things go together easily. Its interesting how ideas come when you are trying to make it in business....where if you are working hourly, you might not think of them.

jody