Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Napewaste
    Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 am

Pleased to finally register and login. Howdy! I've read this site for a long time and have learned a lot of valuable tricks. MUCH thanks for that.
I'm having a problem with your site though-- you have no "Contact" button for a simple E-mail to the author/owner and it concerns me buying one of those "Tig Finger heat shields". I've used PayPal in the past, but for some reason they deny my "SecureSelect" Visa card. This is Illinois' unemployment compensation debit/credit card and I've bought tons of stuff off the internet with it. I am learning to TIG weld and have good Tillman gloves, but I need something like this now! It's either we try another avenue or I just go buy some kevlar cloth and make my own, I guess. You have my E-mail account in your registry, so I'd appreciate you dropping me a line and see what we can do about this.
Again, thanks for all the cool tips & tricks. A good weld is a safe weld and I'm delving into motorcycle and airplane frames, so again I sure appreciate this site. Great job. Robin. :)
Canuck
    Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm having the same issue - would like to buy, but in my case I'm in Canada and no sale is possible outside of the US...where is the love? :mrgreen:
belhast
    Mon May 31, 2010 11:46 pm

I agree - how much trouble does it take to put these in an envelope and apply enough stamps to send to Canada (or whatever). I'd certainly be happy to pay any extra costs for shipping and handling. After being a loyal weldingtipsandtricks follower for a long time we're being told to piss off and take a hike.

I don't get the impression that Jody is the kind of guy who would do something like this to fellow welders; maybe his lawyer told him "whatever you do, don't send any TIG fingers to Canuckstan". Maybe he thinks we don't need 'em because it's always 40 degrees below zero here and we weld on top of ice blocks taken from our igloos.

....What does a one arm paper hanger, a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, a three legged cat covering up a turd, and ....Me all have in common. answer??? We are all just a little bit too busy.

Sorry about the lack of love, It is fixed now...I hired a nice girl to help me out and now anyone from anywhere can order.

geez.

http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/til ... inger.html

thanks,

Jody

PS. I have a limited qty of T shirts up for grabs too.

http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/welding-shirt.html
belhast
    Mon May 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Awesome!!!!! Props to to the man with **the** best welding site on the planet and the best TIG finger heat shield!!

Many thanks!