Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I forgot to comment on it yesterday, but,

The TIG forum has passed 10000 posts.

Some of the forums are newer, so it's not an "apples to apples" comparison in all cases, but it seems clear that TIG generates the most interest.

Steve S
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

No kidding. I think TIG has this sort of attraction to hobbyists due to the seemingly invisible learning curve that one forgets about from watching too many YouTube videos where Pro's like Jody make it look sooo easy. :)
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm not much of a golfer.I am a skier. These sports never get boring, no mater how good you are, you can improve. There is always a challenge. On the days everything is right it is very satisfying! TIG is like that. Reaching an elusive milestone of accomplishment feels great!
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

I noticed a while ago that it was coming up. Congrats to everyone who has contributed! I think this is the first section most come to :lol:
-Jonathan
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Oscar wrote:No kidding. I think TIG has this sort of attraction to hobbyists due to the seemingly invisible learning curve that one forgets about from watching too many YouTube videos where Pro's like Jody make it look sooo easy. :)
Well, it IS easy! (If you've been doing it twenty or thirty years like Jody).

Steve S