Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
rurdy
    Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:43 am

Hi all am considering purchasing the Everlast 325ext on Amazon.com it is sold from Everlast. It is $400.00 cheaper on Amazon with free shipping. The description is vauge on Amazon but has all the pics of the accessories. My question is it the same package that is sold on Everlast website? Also debating on my original choice of the Miller dynasty 200dx or save a little cash and buy the Everlast 325ext. I plan on eventually getting out of deep sea diving and starting mobile welding / fabrication service but that's at least 3 to 5 years away. I've been welding for a long time but have never done much tig welding. I was really good at oxy acetylene in high school but that's been a while. Thanks for your input and time
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome to the site rurdy. It sure looks to be the real deal from Everlast. Why not give them a call and see if it's their listing. 877 755 9353
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:42 am

It is also 3 phase power. If you have it not a problem, if not big problem.
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Yes,
That machine is 3ph only.
On Amazon, it will probably come with less, or cheaper accessories.
Keep that in mind.

~John
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Sometimes there are warranty discrepancies when purchasing from Amazon. Best to give Everlast a call to see what's what.
RichardH
    Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Looks legit. Keep in mind some practical points:
  • Whatever it costs you on Amazon, the bottom line should be cheaper direct because Amazon's not in the middle of the transaction.
    Amazon collects tax from many/most jurisdictions. Everlast only collects for California.
    Because there is less profit in an Amazon transaction, filling Amazon orders is lowest on the list when the supply is tight.
For what it's worth,
Richard
Grinding discs... still my #1 consumable!
rurdy
    Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:43 am

Thanks guys. Noticed that it was 3 phase also was confused by the original description. Ordered the 255ext and w300 cooler and an additional ssc pedal and ck flex lock 230 25ft torch. I'm offshore until the 28th. So trying to get everything I may need ordered and sitting at home ready. Thanks for your input guys.