Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

HitMissTom wrote:I say I am new to welding and ask a question. So I get some honest constructive responses, and for those I say thanks. Then I get a lot of critism and smart replays from others! For those replies, Let's work on a laser printer repair where I can respond by providing smart replies to their questions. I think I better will find other forums in the future!
Heck, don't let a little goofing off bother you - pretty much happens on any free site you go on :D
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Tom,
I don't think anybody was acting with any malice towards you or your question, but if that's all it takes to run you off I think you'll be hard pressed to find a friendlier welding site. Good luck and hope you stop back.

Len

P.S. I find welding a lot easier than working with printers.
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
    Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:42 am

Wow. You guys are Way too nice.
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Gee no one here meant to offend you. Like most face to face conversations between friends, after we give as much helpful advice as we have to offer, somebody is sure to try to say something funny. Arc problems can be hard to do by computer. Any number of guys here could look over your shoulder and solve them. We'll need real good descriptions, or even pictures. If no one else can help, Jody hisself can.

Let's stop being unpleasant, and work on describing in detail your circumstance. I think you'll get some real help.