Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
FitNPipe
    Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:26 pm

I bought an Everlast 160sth awhile ago, great machine by the way, but it did not come with the foot control. It has the capability to use a foot control but I have never used one and don't know how to go about choosing one. What fits? What should I look for as far as information on the machine before selecting one?
AHP 200x
Frustration
Grinder, not a welder.
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

You have to get the right Amphenol connector for the end of the cable. I believe Arc-Zone will make one up for you if you email them and say what you are trying to do, but I don't remember
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

I have the SSC pedal and really like it compared to my old Miller one. I believe that they sell one already wired for your Everlast, but it wouldn't hurt to contact them and make sure.

The updated version that came with Sam's (GreinTime) Everlast seemed like a decent pedal, I bought it with the upgraded pedal right from Everlast. You can contact them directly and tell them what you need and see if they'll give you a discount for being an existing customer, they are pretty easy to negotiate with.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len