Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
WILD BILL
    Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm

I must have one of the "exceptions to the rule." Everyone at my local Airgas have been great to deal with. I have both a Praxair and Airgas close by (Praxair is closer) but I seemed to have a more warm welcome from the people at Airgas.

I say swing in and feel them out. Should learn real quick what kind of treatment your gonna get.
Everlast 225LX
bikerbeej1
    Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Good idea, should not judge a book...eh. :D
Sarge

Bikerbeej1, Try Mike at Colorado compressed gas in Co. Springs. He is a great guy...
Be Innovative.
Goal is perfection, but excellence is Acceptable.
Powermig 255C
Powermig 350MP x2
175 squarewave
Weld-pac 100
Hypertherm 600
Hypertherm 1250
sschefer
    Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 pm

[quote="WILD BILL"]I must have one of the "exceptions to the rule." Everyone at my local Airgas have been great to deal with. I have both a Praxair and Airgas close by (Praxair is closer) but I seemed to have a more warm welcome from the people at Airgas.

That make two of us.
Highly skilled at turning expensive pieces of metal into useless but recyclable crap..
kermdawg
    Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

My local airgas dealer is -awesome-. He's always givin me a competitive price well below list, and he'll sit there and BS with me too. All the same, if I could find a local guy that would give me a good price, I'd much rather use him.
Signature? Who needs a F***ing signature?