mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
Ken
  • Ken
    Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey Jody....THANKS!!!!!!!
I just watched the latest video you sent me and I have this old Century 50/70 that was given to me that I have tried and tried to get right, I never thought of the wires being set wrong, the darn thing has been set to DCEP forever, which is why it was given to me in the first place, I just set it to DCEN and ran a bead, yea its 0530, but my dog wanted out and I'm working on a floor pan in a pickup, with .035 flux core runs MUCH better now
I never thought about it becuse the welder is so old it has no tag inside except the one that says warning electricity can kill you LOL
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Ken wrote:Hey Jody....THANKS!!!!!!!
I just watched the latest video you sent me and I have this old Century 50/70 that was given to me that I have tried and tried to get right, I never thought of the wires being set wrong, the darn thing has been set to DCEP forever, which is why it was given to me in the first place, I just set it to DCEN and ran a bead, yea its 0530, but my dog wanted out and I'm working on a floor pan in a pickup, with .035 flux core runs MUCH better now
I never thought about it becuse the welder is so old it has no tag inside except the one that says warning electricity can kill you LOL
McDonalds coffee cups caution that the contents are hot. :roll:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
sedanman
    Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Hey exnailpounder, ever see the photos of that ladies burns? You wouldn't mock the situation if you had.