mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
LGLDSR
    Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:51 pm

I had to replace the Gas Diffuser on my Lincoln 125HD. I went to a Welding Supply company today and they sold me a Radnor 35-50 Gas Diffuser that they are adamant will function without issue on the Lincoln 125HD.

Being new to welding I wanted to run this by the forum. This is, btw, a fantastic forum.

Any input greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lyman
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Radnor imports parts for damn near everything. I don't think they've manufactured anything of their own in 30 years, though. Their tendency to take low bids from China makes some of their parts sketchy, but I don't doubt it will fit.

Steve S
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

AirGas sells Radnor and even though I hate AirGas, from time to time, out of convenience I go there and I have bought Radnor products and they work fine. I even bought a Radnor Mig gun for my old millermatic 200 and it works great. There are certainly better products on the market but when in in need...
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.

I've had good luck with Radnor gear over the years.
Miller Bobcat 225
Tweco Fabricator 211i
AHP AlphaTIG 200x
Lincoln SP-135+
Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air
ProStar O/A torch
LGLDSR
    Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:51 pm

ldbtx wrote:I've had good luck with Radnor gear over the years.
Thanks ldbtx!!

Best,

Lyman
Tommy2069
    Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:03 am

the only problem i have with radnor is their anti splatter . most times the cans work but i would say 1 can out of 10 will crap out and stop spraying when can if half full.all thei other stuff is pretty good can't complain when it works like it should.
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Tommy2069 wrote:the only problem i have with radnor is their anti splatter . most times the cans work but i would say 1 can out of 10 will crap out and stop spraying when can if half full.all thei other stuff is pretty good can't complain when it works like it should.
Use the gel...lasts way longer.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
Tommy2069
    Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:03 am

yea i use the gel but i mainly use the anti splatter for the metal makes for easy cleanup of bb's. but i do agree the gel is great for the gun nozzle.the cans seem to run out of propelant i have popped holes in them and let the fluid drain on the metal but it gets messy.there was a video of a guy who hooks a old tire inflater stem to a compressor and give the cans a little shot of air and it pressures them up but i havent had much success with that.