mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Oh dood, that was the post mix feature. You could have poured yourself a coke while filling a butt. :)

Sent using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Coldman wrote:Oh dood, that was the post mix feature. You could have poured yourself a coke while filling a butt. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

"Why does my weld look so cold? I didn't even press the damn ice button, just the coke!" :lol:

Kym
    Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:37 am

I've got a Binzel on the other mig, but I can't afford to buy another torch right now. Spent too much money on welders as it is. Besides as it came its set up for aluminium with a teflon liner, so I'll leave it for now. Only issue with the torch is the neck seems a bit long.
Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing... Oscar Wilde
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Sweet. We don't have much control over our settings. The ground work for the programs has been done, just allowed to have a little tweek with the volts or the arc control settings. Different welder to what I'm used to, but this work is also different.

The best bit is no spatter and being able to run slightly out of position without the puddle falling out.