It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:46 pm Advanced search

Spray transfer

mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal

Re: Spray transfer

Postby Farmwelding » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:09 pm

For everyone's conscience. To no degree did I even notice the phrase strap on in that light. Jeff, you have a mind like a lazy Susan. You'll get back to the actual meaning of something but you have to think everything but the original meeting. :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby exnailpounder » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Farmwelding wrote:For everyone's conscience. To no degree did I even notice the phrase strap on in that light. Jeff, you have a mind like a lazy Susan. You'll get back to the actual meaning of something but you have to think everything but the original meeting. :lol:

:D It's part of my charm 8-)
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger

Postby exnailpounder » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:32 pm

PeteM wrote::lol: Man that dolly just got way more dangerous! The safety director would be jumping all over that.

There are some things that you just can't let slide.

:lol: :lol:
exnailpounder
Weldmonger

Postby Poland308 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Making pun of something like that is a common trait among 99% of all welders.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Poland308
Weldmonger

Postby PeteM » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:31 pm

Poland308 wrote:Making pun of something like that is a common trait among 99% of all welders.

Its like a secondary work skill. Measuring, torch cutting, fitting, making horrible jokes that get people laughing...

What would work be without it? :)
PeteM
Ace

Postby Farmwelding » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:39 pm

PeteM wrote:
Poland308 wrote:Making pun of something like that is a common trait among 99% of all welders.

Its like a secondary work skill. Measuring, torch cutting, fitting, making horrible jokes that get people laughing...

What else do you do when you have to sit around for a couple of minutes because your company only has one of the Mahoney you need and you can't do anything until you use that machine.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby exnailpounder » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:42 pm

PeteM wrote:

Boring! Thats what. My wife always says that men never grow up and in some cases, like me, I agree with her. I take life one day at a time because God knows I have buried alot of my friends so I feel lucky to still be here. I just want to live til I die so you guys either have to deal with my "matter of fact" personality or not read my posts :lol:
exnailpounder
Weldmonger

Postby PeteM » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:52 pm

Farmwelding wrote:
PeteM wrote:

What else do you do when you have to sit around for a couple of minutes because your company only has one of the Mahoney you need and you can't do anything until you use that machine.

The vast majority of things that have come up in those moments can't be written on this site, or told to someone under 18 without permission from a parent, guardian, local law enforcement, and possibly the governor.

Even then its iffy. :twisted:
PeteM
Ace

Postby PeteM » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:04 pm

exnailpounder wrote:
PeteM wrote:

Boring! Thats what. My wife always says that men never grow up and in some cases, like me, I agree with her. I take life one day at a time because God knows I have buried alot of my friends so I feel lucky to still be here. I just want to live til I die so you guys either have to deal with my "matter of fact" personality or not read my posts :lol:

Absolutely! I was working in barge hoppers for a couple of years, and in the summer it would be 110 degrees by mid morning. We had a radio to keep the crazy away, which happened to be tuned to the same station as they listen to in the office. So I came up with the bright idea to call in a request for Deep Purples "Knocking at your back door" for the lady that hands out paychecks.

That one got some smiles and blushes!
PeteM
Ace

Postby exnailpounder » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 pm

I wouldn't have blushed at that :lol: I probably would have been actively trying my hand at it.Not like it would be the first time I ever wanted to spawn with one of the staff. :lol: I really think people that have taken the hard road are the best people of all...that's my report!
exnailpounder
Weldmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Mig and Flux Core - gas metal arc welding & flux cored arc welding