mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Words to live by...
wvuarmyeng
    Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:25 am

Well I didn't mean to post that all those times...... phone was acting up last night
wvuarmyeng

Why is it that some of these sites show the msrp price as the sale price and their regular price 3-400 more. So my punt is who is the best to deal with and should a wait to see if miller puts that rebate out again in October? Talked to a local shop and they had the price at msrp
cj737

The place I linked, Indiana Oxygen (weldingsuppliesfromioc.com) has always had equal to, or better pricing than anywhere I've bought anything welding-related. Their inventory, shipping and Customer Service is excellent too.

Even if Miller has rebates, their price is their sale price. You get the Rebate on top of that. I saved about $400 when I bought my MM200 a couple of years ago under this same scenario. They have never charged me shipping for any machine I've bought through them either.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

wvuarmyeng wrote:Well I didn't mean to post that all those times...... phone was acting up last night
No sweat, happens all the time. Duplicate posts removed.

Steve
    Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:53 pm

When do these MIG welders go on sale?
Lincoln 100 amp transformer MIG w/flux core wire
HF TIG w/no pedal for steel & stainless, Stick w/3/32 6011,7018
Formerly: Victor O/A and Lincoln 225 AC buzz box
Looking to upgrade
Bikes-XR250, CRF230
wvuarmyeng

Last year it was Oct- Dec I'm hoping it's the same this year
    Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:53 pm

wvuarmyeng wrote:Last year it was Oct- Dec I'm hoping it's the same this year
Cool, maybe I'll go blue then. With the money I save, I can buy an everlast that burns 6010. Two welders are more better than one. :lol:
Lincoln 100 amp transformer MIG w/flux core wire
HF TIG w/no pedal for steel & stainless, Stick w/3/32 6011,7018
Formerly: Victor O/A and Lincoln 225 AC buzz box
Looking to upgrade
Bikes-XR250, CRF230
wvuarmyeng

$200 rebate is up!!!
wvuarmyeng

Since the rebate is up is it worth getting the tig package or just better buying those separately or just use the extra to buy extra stuff... already have a welding helmet wife got me for christmas and a few pair of gloves along with grinder (going to be getting a few more so i dont have to change each time)
cj737

wvuarmyeng wrote:Since the rebate is up is it worth getting the tig package or just better buying those separately or just use the extra to buy extra stuff... already have a welding helmet wife got me for christmas and a few pair of gloves along with grinder (going to be getting a few more so i dont have to change each time)
I personally prefer a different pedal (SSC) and a CK Superflex hose to the supplied rubber hose. I also got mine in 25’ versus the 12’. For the $200 savings, I think you’ll come out ahead with better gear that you’ll prefer later.
wvuarmyeng

Thanks I'm going to my lws hopefully Tuesday
SportBikePC
    Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:08 am

wvuarmyeng wrote:Thanks I'm going to my lws hopefully Tuesday

Pretty much got the same thing going I’m stuck between the 211 and 215, what did you end up getting? The rebate on the 215 puts it in close range of the 211 price ..
Instagram: sportbikepowdercoating
wvuarmyeng

Well work decided to get crazy so I haven't made it back up. Picked up a used thunderbolt xl for an ok price so I may just end up with the 211 when I make it there

Now I'm still debaiting on what to get. It keeps running through my head to get the 252 or even go with a hobart. The stick will keep me busy and don't have any projects lined up I can't do with the stick so who knows.

Anyone remember what rebates come out and on what machines in January?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk