mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

wvuarmyeng wrote:Since the rebate is up is it worth getting the tig package or just better buying those separately or just use the extra to buy extra stuff... already have a welding helmet wife got me for christmas and a few pair of gloves along with grinder (going to be getting a few more so i dont have to change each time)
I personally prefer a different pedal (SSC) and a CK Superflex hose to the supplied rubber hose. I also got mine in 25’ versus the 12’. For the $200 savings, I think you’ll come out ahead with better gear that you’ll prefer later.
wvuarmyeng
    Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:25 am

Thanks I'm going to my lws hopefully Tuesday
SportBikePC
    Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:08 am

wvuarmyeng wrote:Thanks I'm going to my lws hopefully Tuesday

Pretty much got the same thing going I’m stuck between the 211 and 215, what did you end up getting? The rebate on the 215 puts it in close range of the 211 price ..
Instagram: sportbikepowdercoating
wvuarmyeng
    Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:25 am

Well work decided to get crazy so I haven't made it back up. Picked up a used thunderbolt xl for an ok price so I may just end up with the 211 when I make it there

Now I'm still debaiting on what to get. It keeps running through my head to get the 252 or even go with a hobart. The stick will keep me busy and don't have any projects lined up I can't do with the stick so who knows.

Anyone remember what rebates come out and on what machines in January?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk