mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
Steve from Ohio
    Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 am

No longer will carry in most of their stores welding supplies and equipment. You may be able to get some deals on close outs.

Got a pretty good deal on some Lincoln Innershield wire. A spool of 10 lbs for $30. (Normally $59) I hear that Lowe's may drop carrying any welding equipment and supplies also. Check with them for close out pricing.
Rbeckett
    Mon May 10, 2010 7:01 am

I guess they finally figured out that it was costing them money to sell the stuff to unqualified folks and have all the damaged and unwanted units returned for refunds. I hate to see an outlet for supplies go away especially one that is open on sunday, but thats the way of the world in retail anymore.
Bob
kermdawg
    Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

This is across the whole country?
Signature? Who needs a F***ing signature?
ogorir
    Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm

son of a bitch... only place I can get 3/32" 7018AC is home depot or lowes. I guess I'll have to talk to the manager tomorrow.
Steve from Ohio
    Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 am

From what I have heard, it is all the Home Depot stores across the country that will no longer carry welding equipment and supplies. Lowe's still does but I hear that they may stop carrying also.

The manager at my local Home Depot said that the volume of sales for welding equipment was just not there. He also said that there are some other tools such as the Rigid 15 inch drill press that they will no longer carry. I bought the last one they had....a floor model.....for $130...it is normally $299. So check out your local Home Depot for deals on welding supplies and other close out tools.