mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
Weldingwookie
    Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:31 pm

I need to hook up my Lincoln magnum 250 spool gun (7 pin male) to my Lincoln Invertec V300-pro. Does anyone know if there's an adaptor available and the part number? ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Spartan
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:59 pm

It's usually not as simple as an adapter changing a pin-out. The signals or voltages being sent and received may be completely different and simply re-configuring or reassigning the pins may not be possible.

Call Lincoln. Probably your only path to a solution.
sbaker56
    Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:12 am

I've done a little crawling through user manuals and the like for you, and I'd suggest probably calling Lincoln as well, I suspect you'll have to butcher your spool gun with one of these, or wire a 7 pin female plug to the adapter and attach it to that.

https://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us/e ... nElectric)

It's probably not going to be rocket science, it's a spool gun and I suspect most connectors would do nothing, but only Lincoln can tell you for sure.
Weldingwookie
    Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:31 pm

Thanks. I had a hell of a time finding that number!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
phill3003
    Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:29 pm

I am looking to do the same thing. Hook up my spool gun from my lincoln 256 power mig to my invertec 300 pro.
do you mind letting me know what wires went where to get it to work I do have some of the 14 pin connectors on the way so I can just change the plug on the spool gun over to that thank you