mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
Rider
    Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:59 pm

I've heard they had board problems!! Like the boards would get jarred out of place!! Is that all that happened? then you could put the board back in place and weld again? When they were knocked out did it damage the board so you would have to replace it? or were there other problems with them?
finally whats a fair price on a lately use machine?
Rider I'M back LOL
soutthpaw
    Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:14 pm

I have an 06, the face plate pcb on mine was pushed off it's clips when I bought it but that was because of people pushing the buttons on the worn out/cracked plastic overlay too hard. A overlay $30. I put the board back into It's clips and worked fine since. Also non pulse can be upgraded to pulse simply by adding the pulse board and connecting 2 plugs. I paid just under $200 when I did mine. The main board is screwed onto the machine so can't see it ever coming loose

They are the top of the line machine so they don't show up used often, Got mine at auction untested. But for buying private party and being able to everything if say ballpark $3k. add $500-1k if it has tank and push pull gun or Spoolgun.