mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
nitrox650
    Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:59 pm

hello fellow welders, I'm currently living in florida just wondering how the jobs or doing up north. I gotta tell you where not doing to well down here. in my full time shop where we do alot of heavy equipment repair, line bores and custom fabs of all materials, are down to 4 days a week the boss man took all of the good stuff away like sick days, holiday, vacation , all the good stuff. my 2nd job i work in a aluminum shop, where i spend 3 days are gettin pretty damn slow to just cut my wages. just curious how the rest of you guy's are doing.
Cody
    Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Yo Nitrox! Sorry to hear all that. I just moved back to Texas from Tampa, Florida where things were REAL slow. Doing pretty good up this way. Hired onto a national company based in California and we have alot of fab for the heavy equipment industry. Keep that head up brother. Things will get better.

Cody
nitrox650
    Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Cody wrote:Yo Nitrox! Sorry to hear all that. I just moved back to Texas from Tampa, Florida where things were REAL slow. Doing pretty good up this way. Hired onto a national company based in California and we have alot of fab for the heavy equipment industry. Keep that head up brother. Things will get better.

Cody
What part of Texas did you move to. I'm guess I should look at the upside of things I'm working two jobs, and the sad thing is that alot of guys don't have anything. Take it easy Cody. Happy Welding
kezza
    Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:47 am

hey guys just like to say gyday and a like to say this is a real good blog site and i would like to give a :D shout out to richard color]