Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Check this website:
http://www.howeandhowe.com/

If you're local (permanent position), and qualified, I'd jump on this. If I were local, I'd jump on this. I'd think this is the kind of work that would engage one's brain and challenge one's skills.

Send a resume' to info@howeandhowe.com

Or call Brooke at 207-247-2777

This job post courtesy of Keith Baker, @kbweldfab on Instagram.

Steve
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

That would be an epic job building some cool crap like robots and epic vehicles. That would be an epic fabricating Jon stretching the brain. Problems of being sterna get in high school I guess :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Farmwelding wrote:That would be an epic job building some cool crap like robots and epic vehicles. That would be an epic fabricating Jon stretching the brain. Problems of being sterna get in high school I guess :lol:
HUH? Can you re-type that in English? :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Es wird ein episches Werk sein, die kühle Scheiße wie Roboter und epische Autos baut. Es wäre eine epische Produktion sein, die das Gehirn verbessert. ein Problem, ein Schüler in der High School sein, denke ich,

Is that better? :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Use your other English!
I have more questions than answers

Josh