Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
WELDER 13
    Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 pm

HEY THERE JUST LOOKING FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL PIPE WELDER POSITION DOWN HERE IN BAKERSFIELD CA BEEN WELDING FOR TEN YEARS JUST GETTING INTO PIPE IT SUCKS RIGHT NOW BUT JUST LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO TO GET STARTED I HEAR ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHO YOU KNOW DAMN THATS A BITCH LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SAYING I DONT KNOW ANYTHING I CAN LAY DOWN A DESCENT ROOT AND CAP MAYBE NOT THE BEST BUT WE ALL GOT TO START SOMEWHERE I GOTS A COMPLETE RIG TOO TOOLED OUT ITS TUFFER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE TO BE JUICED IN SOME WHERE ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE THANKS FOR YOU TIME ON READING THIS YES IM WILLING TO TRAVEL
maddog
    Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:03 am

Hey welder 13, don't know about cali but Texas is busting loose,try workintexas.com, log-on and type in welder and you are going to find several listings up to $27.00 starting pay. UA locals are hiring for pipeline work, check and see if your local is. good luck to you
sschefer
    Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Word on the streets is that Fresno is busting loose, Sacto is dead, Roseville is dead, LA moderate.
Highly skilled at turning expensive pieces of metal into useless but recyclable crap..
kermdawg
    Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Wow, fresno? Bout damn time. I heard they HURTIN up in that area. Now if only some work would break here in Nevada.
Signature? Who needs a F***ing signature?