Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
e6010slickk
    Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 am

My name is David Harrington. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina and have reliable transportation and a strong will to stay
there and complete the job to the best of my abilities. I am qualified to weld pipes on a 45 degree angle or 6G position. I can also help assist fitting pipes
fairly efficiently.I am 22 years old and already very passionate and dedicated to this type of work. My aspirations to become a great welder and live a long
prosperous life are very Strong. I strive and pray to become a better person then the one I was yesterday. I am committed and determined to becoming a highly
skilled, disciplined, and capable American Welder.

------------------------------------------EDUCATION AND WORK HISTORY------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003-2004 Harrington Plumbing & Heating- Mashpee, MA
*Plumber's Assistant

2008-2008 Lafata Corallo Plumbing and Heating Corp- Brooklyn, NYC
*Fitter's Assistant

2010-2012 Wake Tech Community College's Welding Program- Raleigh, NC
*561 hours *aws d1.1

2012- UA local 421 Pipe Welding Training program---6 month course---
*350 hours *6G welds --- 2" thick wall

I also practice at home with an Everlast DC+ Stick welder
*Fillet Joints* *open root V joints* *Pipe Welds*
6G pipe welds on 2" 4" 6" 8" and 10" carbon steel pipe & black steel pipe

---------------------------------------------------OTHER SKILLS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Changing Gas Cylinders Safely* - *Working Safely and proficiently* - *Following directions* - *maintaining good physical and mental health*

Operating and maintaining OFC torches, track torches, grinders, plasma cutters, and tig rigs
*fixing stingers* *adjusting amps to meet criteria* *cutting pipes* *beveling and landing* *fitting*

Thank You

Please get back to me I am very eager to continue building my dexterity for this craft and keeping America Strong with solid welds.

e6010slickk@hotmail.com
Tradesmen

I'm looking for stainless pipe welders. Please call Tradesmen International (877)672-8444.
Tradesmen International Inc.
p(877)672-8444
f(440)996-3177
www.tradesmeninternational.com
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Hope somebody can help you out.

Good luck,

Mick
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Sooo... Who do we have from Tradesman on our forum?

Must be a general recruiter. Usually you at least get "email jdoe@"

You are welcome here, but you could be less anonymous. I know several recruiters from the majors, including four who quit Tradesman, personally.

Steve S
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Are they a company that do labour hire for jobs?? If so, there is a company in Australia that does that. Called SKILLED Engineering. Known in Union circles as (s)KILLED our permanent flexible workforce.

Mick
uahoodpecker
    Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Hey david welcome to the forum. I'm out of UA local 145. Just curious are u working out of local 421 as an apprentice/journeyman. Or did they just offer their facilities for non- union hands. Just curious, again welcome.
e7018miller
    Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:36 pm

UA 421 had a pipe welding school and I learned to stick pipes there. North Carolina is a non-union state so I do not think they are very popular around here. I am being trained in a shop and getting really accustomed to working with tig torches. Mainly AL and SS. I am open to new opportunities and hope to master welding in all forms on all materials. I only have a few pictures of recent welds. I try and stick pipes in my freetime and tig/mig at work.
Photo-0057.jpg
Photo-0057.jpg (61.41 KiB) Viewed 2904 times

i have had all bad experiences with temp agencies. tradesmen International are not Tradesmen.I don't play that bureaucratic bullshit
Attachments
Photo-0063.jpg
Photo-0063.jpg (69.66 KiB) Viewed 2904 times