Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
simonhuynh
    Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi all.

I am looking for a stick welder to do repairs on my house, which has steel posts and wall framing, many elements of which are rusted out and need replacement or filling in. Most of the pieces will be plates, angles and brackets no longer than 14 ft in length, of steel elements between 1/8 and 1/4" thickness.

You will be working alongside other welders, all of whom are licensed. The reason I am seeking more help is because the welders I am in contact with all have regular paying gigs and they mostly work on weekends or off hours pick up extra cash; I have too much work and want this project to move forward so am seeking more help. I am willing to pay a minimum of $15/hr if, say, you are just starting out, but am happy to pay more if you are experienced, licensed, work quickly or provide your own equipment.

I am new to this forum and assume you can PM me, so please PM if you are interested. Otherwise I'll edit this posting to show my personal email.

Thank you.

Simon
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

The Jobs section of this forum is a little slow, so be sure to put your add out on other areas, Craigslist of such,

Mick
simonhuynh
    Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Mick. Will do.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

No worries, i hope you find someone.

Mick