Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
egsir2
    Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:34 pm

just moved down here and jobless at the moment and been hunting for a decent welding job that doesnt specify as welder when your using a cheap harbor freight fluxcore welder and spot welding rails cars etc actually looking for something more direct like mig welding with .045 .052 etc along those lines not really good at stick never had the chance to practice on but learned to weld on my own with a mig and tig welder.. learned on my own and youtube to walk the cup ;) next is to weld aluminum foil together :lol: even though i have never touched aluminum
if something isnt broken dont fix it. unless you really want to break it to fix it to perfection[/b]
jwmacawful
    Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 pm

i saw an ad from the army corps of engineers looking for welder in fla on craigslist the other day. don't know if this helps any.
egsir2
    Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:34 pm

jwmacawful wrote:i saw an ad from the army corps of engineers looking for welder in fla on craigslist the other day. don't know if this helps any.

did it say where the location was?? and is it a traveling job lie ameriforce
if something isnt broken dont fix it. unless you really want to break it to fix it to perfection[/b]