Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
smc1118
    Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:13 am

i have an interview with this company called east manufacturing does anyone know of this company and know how they run things thanks
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

I personally know nothing about the inner workings of East Manufacturing. I do have a very good friend that works at Mack Trailer and he likes it there and they do basically the same thing. I have to ask, if you are interviewing there and know nothing about the company, how do you expect to get hired? I do not hire or recommend anyone who walks into a interview knowing nothing about who we are or what we do.
Their website.
http://www.eastmfg.com/
-Jonathan
nickn372
    Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

The owners are good people but I don't know anything about the inner workings of the factory or the people who run it. It will be aluminum but that's about as far as I can explain it.
Be the monkey....
smc1118

no i did a little research on them i just wanted to check here to see if anyone has worked there before just to get a heads up on the company thats all thanks
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Yeah, without knowing someone on the inside, the "culture" and "politics" on the floor are a real crapshoot. You won't know if you're a "good fit" until you work there.

I've worked great looking companies, where people would stab you in the back over 25 cents/hr., and redneck back-wood outfits where they'd take up a collection to make your bail...

Steve S
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

I don't know much about how it is to work there, but I know that they've been in the trailer business for more than 30 years and seem to make fine products. Check around and see if you can find their turnover rate and that usually will give you a good idea how they are to work for.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
smc1118

thanks