Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
TIwelding
    Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:00 am

Hello everyone,

I am currently seeking combination pipe welders for a job in Louisiana. Qualified welders must have a current Twic card. Check the link for complete job details and to apply.

https://jobs-tradesmen.icims.com/jobs/8 ... elders/job

*note the job location is in Louisiana, not Ohio.

Have a great day!
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, TIwelding,

I'm pleased to see real recruitment on the forum. The percentage of job seekers here is fairly small, but there's a real talent pool, and I appreciate the student population getting to look at real wages on a real job.

Steve S
TIwelding

I appreciate the warm welcome!

If we get a good response for this posting I will continue to post a variety of welding jobs on the forum.

We touch on all aspects of welding across the nation and some out of the country; so there is a potential job for all types of welders, in any location with limited experience up to road warrior status.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

TIwelding,
Welcome to the forum. Looks like a great opportunity for someone for sure. Those tests are nothing to sneeze at for sure. I hope we can help fill your positions!
-Jonathan
Justjake85
    Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:05 am

How does one obtain a TWIC card?
TIwelding

Below is a link to the government website that covers what the card is and how to obtain one.

http://www.tsa.gov/stakeholders/transpo ... twic%C2%AE
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I ask anyone who applies to this job, or any other job that TIwelding posts here, to please tell him that you found it here.

This will help encourage him and possibly others to keep posting work here.

Steve S