Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
Weld247
    Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:20 pm

New to the forum looking for another job welding. I'm currently working in a fab shop welding flux core all day. I went to tulsa welding school in jacksonville Florida. I can weld anything from aluminum to stainless pipe and any pipe really. Took a 2 inch schedule 160 combo 6 test the other day feel in pretty good about it but if it don't pass xray and I don't get the job I'll still.be lookin. I've been searching on all these job sites but not really seeing much. I'm in the western north carolina area so I'f any of you guys know about anything let me know thanks.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Weld247

This is not a "job board", though we have an employment section.

This is a place to study and improve your craft, by picking the brains of everyone from 30+ year masters to students going through the rigors. We have everyone from professional artists (some build sets for movies and concerts) to practical boat builders (AND aircraft builders) to everyday pipe and vessel welders, and production welders who turn out the same product over and over every day.

You may or may not find a job lead, but you will find more information here than anywhere else on the web, in a friendly format.

Steve S