Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
Greg From K/W
    Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 pm

I got this email this morning. I would go for it but Its midnight shift starting Sunday nights. Here is the body of the email. I copied it right from what I received.

At Randstad, we are always looking for the best talent for our employers in administrative support. You are one of them. That is why we invite you to look at the great positions below. We are convinced they perfectly match your skills!

We have a client in located just outside of Guelph looking for welders to start at $22.73 hourly on a permanent basis.
This is a straight night position, 11pm to 7am starting Sunday nights.

Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by procedures, layouts, blueprints, diagrams, work orders, or oral instructions. Welds range from simple tacks to complex welds, performed in varying positions.
Work includes set-up, laying out work using fixtures and guides to repair, modify, or fabricate parts and/or equipment products.

Advantages
- Starting wage of $22.37 (Top rate over five years $29.05)
- Shift premiums
- 100% coverage in benefit package with short and long term insurance
- RRSP contributions by company
- Bonus program

If you are interested, please apply or send your resume to carrie.harris@randstad.ca (In the subject line, please put "Welder")

Qualifications
- Flux and stick welding experience an asset
- Must have minimum 2 year experience
- Must have your own valid drivers licence and car for the location (no public transportation)

If you are interested please send your resume to carrie.harris@randstad.ca (In the subject line, please put "Welder")

I will only call resumes with the skills required.

Laura,
Carrie,
Rachel

Phone Number:
Fax Number:

Good to know you

Carrie Harris | Branch Manager | Skilled Trades and Industrial Management
Randstad Guelph
450 Speedvale Avenue Unit 103, Guelph ON, N1H 7Y6
T 519.763.7775 | F 519.763.2369
randstad.ca - Matching great people with great companies!