Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
forrestderp
    Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:51 am

]Hey guy this Local tank shop is looking for single hand welders, pay is $22 an he day shift $23.50 for night Shift no per diem, however the area is inexpensive to rent something small. Anything over 8 in a day is time and a half, over 10 its double time, this isn't Some fly by night operation where you will be out of work In a week this can be as long term as you want. Pay is weekly. Located in Cambridge Mn.
Call Tony at 763 898 5817
4 tests 3/4" plate 2G and 3G 7018 and dual shield with back gouge, this is a no grind test, just a chipping hammer and wire brush. I went in did all 4 in about 4 hours 100% xray. Stringers in the 2G weave up without going over 1/2" on the weave and you will be in great Shape.
Sea
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

If it's the place I used to have to bring my propane truck to for hydro testing (12-15 years ago) - it's definitely no fly-by-night :)

The employees liked working there and the pay was good even back then.
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
forrestderp
    Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:51 am

Sounds like the same place, I am seriously considering dragging up and taking a job there myself.
Sean