Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
dav
  • dav
    Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Im looking for a welding job in the upstate south carolina region. I need about 5,000 to pay for Arclabs. i got discounted 2 grand but still in need. I would like to do any type of welding an can do stick/tig/mig and cutiing and stuff. thanks for any replys.
OrbitalX
    Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:16 pm

dav wrote:Im looking for a welding job in the upstate south carolina region. I need about 5,000 to pay for Arclabs. i got discounted 2 grand but still in need. I would like to do any type of welding an can do stick/tig/mig and cutiing and stuff. thanks for any replys.
Are you planning on going to school ? If so check into a goverment grant or SC lottery grants. My ex-girlfriend qualified for grant and just finished 2yr course @SCC in welding. Fluor in greenville sc has an excellent welding school as well for free. Hope this info helps.
nrhmarine7
    Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:08 am

MARINE CORPS....not only is my school paid in full the VA pays me 1426 a month just to be in school full time
kermdawg
    Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

MARINE CORPS
OOH RAH! :)

Check into a Pell(Pelli?) grant. Its a federal grant for low-no income students wanting to go back to school. This guy in my class got one, paid for all his tuition and still had enough left over to pay his rent for a few months. And, its a grant so you never have to pay it back or anything.

If you have really good grades and can get a 1400 on the SAT, the Navy/Marine Corps has a scholership if you enlist for 4/4. Mine was 85 grand, but I didn't have a 3.0 gpa. Got a 1440 on the SAT hung over as hell though.
Signature? Who needs a F***ing signature?