Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
nickn372
    Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

Hey everyone I'm dropping a post here and I will delete it when I have the position filled.

1 to 2 full time welders needed. Basic experience is ok. I manufacture steel furniture and I am expanding quite quickly. You must be willing to work in a small shop environment. The job is located near Sugarcreek OH. I do a lot of custom fab of furniture among other things. Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, some decorative copper. I have a CNC plasma table so if you have any CAD or CNC experience it's a plus. I also have a mobile repair and install service.

If you are interested please PM me from this post with you name, email, and phone number and I will contact you within 24 hours.

Thanks for looking!
Nick
Be the monkey....
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

Darn. I wish you were closer to South Bend, I have a couple of guys I would send your way!
nickn372

Is that a good thing or a bad thing.....
Be the monkey....
Boomer63

LOL Nick! It would be a good thing for the both of us!
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Nick,
We are so close to each other, lol. I need to head to your shop one day and check you out and put a face to the screen name. I would be tempted but I do have a good job and am working on some induaturial furniture myself.
-Jonathan
Boomer63

I wish I was closer, I would love to pay a visit!

But! In a previous conversation with exnailpounder he indicated he was out near Joliet, IL. I am not to far from there and hope to visit with him over a cold beer sometime soon!
Gary
nickn372

Both of you are welcome any time. As long as I'm not on the road. Then a visit will do you no good. Plenty of good pizza beer and donuts locally so come on out to Amishville USA! Lol
Be the monkey....
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Nick,
One time I was delivering liquid Nitrogen to Baltic Rubber and I headed south out of Sugarcreek in a heavy fog. I came on a pair of eyes in the fog that seemed way higher than they should have been, I slammed on the brakes thinking it was something in the middle of the road. Come to find out it was a Amish workhorse standing right inside a fence on a sharp left hand turn. He probably told all his buddies that he just scared the sheizen out of another truck driver.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
nickn372

I know exactly the corner too. I've delivered pizza around here off and on for 15 years. I know every little back road there is. There is only one such corner where a work horse would be so close to the road. Only in Amish country do we know farms and people by 5 their horses.
Be the monkey....
nickn372

Job is still open btw.
Be the monkey....