Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

I currently drive a service truck so I'm averaging 45 hours a week. But if I get closer to retirement I'm gona pull your trick Boomer and fish for a week or two at a time. That sound good.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

Poland308 wrote:I currently drive a service truck so I'm averaging 45 hours a week. But if I get closer to retirement I'm gona pull your trick Boomer and fish for a week or two at a time. That sound good.

Hell yeah! Head up to Minnesota or Wisconsin! Get it done, or it won't get done without you!
Man ... when I think back to those days when I was so stupid with money; ouch! But I had so much coming in and out! Once upon a time, I was going to get a newer pick up with a full sized bed and a cap. I was going to put an airmattress in the back for sleeping. Then my plan was to travel route 2 all the way from the UP side of the Mackinac Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. Sleep in the truck, get a hotel every three or four days. Take about six weeks ... but I got married instead. Divorced in 2009. Oh well ... stupid is as stupid does!
Gary