It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:26 pm Advanced search
Postby Otto Nobedder » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:06 pm
I invite job browsers to review this. It does not apply to the great majority here, but all should be aware.
I have one gripe with job boards. I do not want to see it become a habit here.
Simply put, if you don't like the job or the wages, all you need do is not apply.
You may get a "warm fuzzy" out of telling the poster you won't work for those wages. Keep it to yourself. He already knows many won't. We don't care, and we don't want or need to hear it. The job you're laughing at may be the job that makes a green hand's car payment, or saves someone's house.
We are only now beginning to see a few legitimate job posts, and that will not expand, if the posters must suffer abuse from those who think pride comes from putting others down.
If this is not you, feel welcome to browse and question
1. Be respectful. Personal attacks, bullying, taunting, harassing or otherwise inflammatory conduct will not be tolerated.
2. Be accurate. To the best of your ability, post the truth.
3. Keep it clean. Please avoid using profanity and refrain from posting innapropriate comments, images or files here.
4. Don't spam or advertise in threads. We keep our forum clean, so we require approval for first time posters. Once your post is approved, this restriction is lifted for the rest of your membership with us.
5. Don't gripe about wages on job posting threads. If you have an issue with the post, just don't apply for the job. Lots of us here are new to the trade and are in need of entry level gigs.