Whos hiring and where, pay, hours, Certification tests given, tig, mig, stick?
pangeaent
    Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi!! I'm glad I found this forum where I hope to be able to find hard working professionals in need of a job.
I work for Pangea, we are a marine construction service provider that specializes in supplying an array of services to major and independent companies in the oil, gas, and maritime industries. We offer competitive wages and great benefits to qualified individuals.

I am currently seeking experienced Pipefitters with marine pipefitting experience. You must have a minimum of 2 years of shipyard work experience and be willing to relocate.

Requirements:
  • 2 years continuous Shipyard Experience stated in resume
    Reliable transportation
    Ability to pass mechanical aptitude test
Our employee selection process includes a mechanical aptitude exam and extensive work history evaluation.

I also have referral incentives.
Contact me and let's start working! Send me your resume nflores@ pangeasite.com or call me 956.542.9494 ext:107

I look forward to hearing from you!
Nancy
:mrgreen:

(Admins I hope this employment opportunity is allowed if now please refer me to a better thread) Thank you.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi, Nancy,

Job posts are welcomed and encouraged.

We have a specific sub-forum for them, titled, oddly, "Welding Jobs..."

Your post will be moved there momentarily.

Thank you for participating!

Steve S
pangeaent

Thank you!!! If anyone is interested, don't hesitate to call me. Also if you know anyone that meets those requirements and is looking for work, I do pay $100 for referrals (if your referral is hiring and stays employed for a consecutive 30 days)

You can email me your resume at nflores@pangeasite.com or if you have any questions call me at (956) 542-9494
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Nancy,

I do have to tell you, we don't have that many job seekers here. Our membership falls primarily into four categories.

Retirees, who wish to share experience and learn new stuff.
Working folk, already in to their careers (this is the pool best suited to your post).
Hobbyists and artists (sorry to lump you together, but you're not job-seekers in the sense Nancy is after).
Students.

I offer this for your awareness, when you post leads here. The response will be relatively small. However, the second category, working folk, has a great talent pool, so any bites you get here have the potential to be well-qualified.

Steve S
pangeaent

Otto Nobedder wrote:Nancy,

I do have to tell you, we don't have that many job seekers here. Our membership falls primarily into four categories.

Retirees, who wish to share experience and learn new stuff.
Working folk, already in to their careers (this is the pool best suited to your post).
Hobbyists and artists (sorry to lump you together, but you're not job-seekers in the sense Nancy is after).
Students.

I offer this for your awareness, when you post leads here. The response will be relatively small. However, the second category, working folk, has a great talent pool, so any bites you get here have the potential to be well-qualified.

Steve S

THANKS!