What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
wagin
    Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:13 am

Are the corners of the table top square, flat, to the rest of the table? Welding the corners to the leg posts usually pulls the corners down.
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Otto Nobedder wrote:
MosquitoMoto wrote:
Poland308 wrote:Right they do have different air there upside down. Probably not enough o2 to even breathe down there.
The air here is great, but obviously because we're upside down it falls up. Happily, seeing as our nostrils point down, the air just falls into them. That's why we always say "Breathe easy mate, you're in Australia now!"

Not sure how you northerners cope, having to suck all of that downward-falling air into your nostrils. Hard work, surely? Not to mention the problems your aircraft must have taking off.

Kym
We keep our noses turned up. Often mistaken as a sense of superiority. In realty, just efficiency in breathing.

Also, how a wing works depends on the orientation of the airfoil. I assume all flights between the U.S. and Australia use wings with symmetrical airfoils, and deflect them accordingly.

:shock:

Steve S
Naive words from one so wise, Steve.

The planes merely fly inverted to the equator, then half-roll at the equator and continue the flight oriented the right way up. It's a far simpler move than what has to happen in the bathrooms meantime to correct the coriolis effect.

Kym
Rick_H
    Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Lmfao...you guys crack me up
I weld stainless, stainless and more stainless...Food Industry, sanitary process piping, vessels, whatever is needed, I like to make stuff.
ASME IX, AWS 17.1, D1.1
Instagram #RNHFAB
jlhawtho
    Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Nice table the structure looks really professional hope you make a bunch of money with that table.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

jlhawtho wrote:Nice table the structure looks really professional hope you make a bunch of money with that table.
Agreed. Sorry for the thread hi-jack, but it was so hard to resist.

Steve S

MosquitoMoto wrote:...The planes merely fly inverted to the equator, then half-roll at the equator and continue the flight oriented the right way up. It's a far simpler move than what has to happen in the bathrooms meantime to correct the coriolis effect.

Kym
So, "Gear up" and "Gear down" mean opposing things, depending on which side of the equator?

:oops: Sorry... one more hi-jack comment.

Steve S
Wannabewrlder
    Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:42 am

Great looking table
Built a 3x6 in my shop,no where near as heavy though :)
ex framie
    Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:09 am

Steve,
Those pills work well eh. :D
Pete

God gave man 2 heads and only enough blood to run 1 at a time. Who said God didn't have a sense of humour.....

ex framie wrote:Steve,
Those pills work well eh. :D
Indeed. Too bad they only gave me ten. :shock:

Steve S
VincenzioVonHook
    Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:35 pm

And here I thought I went full blown cock out beast mode when I chose 75x75x4 for my frame (1500x800x900). Amateur Hour.