What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
electrode
    Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

exnailpounder wrote: That I could probably do but ...where do I put the straw? :lol:
In your mouth! :D :P
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Beer and straws don't go togeather except in emergencies.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

electrode wrote:
exnailpounder wrote: That I could probably do but ...where do I put the straw? :lol:
:lol: You got me there!.lol. Maybe to simplify things I can just weld up a bracket for my hood like those baseball helmets with the beer holders on the sides :lol: The first part of having a problem is admitting you have a problem so figuring out a beer delivery system would technically a 12 step program...right?? :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
electrode

exnailpounder wrote:
electrode wrote:
:lol: You got me there!.lol. Maybe to simplify things I can just weld up a bracket for my hood like those baseball helmets with the beer holders on the sides :lol: The first part of having a problem is admitting you have a problem so figuring out a beer delivery system would technically a 12 step program...right?? :lol:
Or just put the OP's cart on your helmet with a large cooler attached on the bottom shelf. :lol:
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

:lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
    Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:37 am

I'd build an aluminium 6 pack holder and lid on the side. Put a drain plug and hose on the bottom. And a salt dispenser/hopper over the top of it. Add six pack, water and some ice and drop a load of salt on top and you have a 3 minute emergency beer cooler.

AVE vid I saw yonks ago re salt and ice trick but was funny as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_lT-Fr1lKs

"So why do you have a 50 pound back of salt strapped to the side of your cart again?" Ahhha let me show ya. That's what I'd do :lol:
Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing... Oscar Wilde
electrode

Rupes wrote:I'd build an aluminium 6 pack holder and lid on the side. Put a drain plug and hose on the bottom. And a salt dispenser/hopper over the top of it. Add six pack, water and some ice and drop a load of salt on top and you have a 3 minute emergency beer cooler.

AVE vid I saw yonks ago re salt and ice trick but was funny as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_lT-Fr1lKs

"So why do you have a 50 pound back of salt strapped to the side of your cart again?" Ahhha let me show ya. That's what I'd do :lol:
:lol: Good trick to remember. We used to use salt for making home made ice cream in the old days.