What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

So for a class, I have to build a stool made with pipe that is coped. It is 1" pipe, 1 5/16" tubing. I already have the main design laid out, but I was looking for ideas of what to put on it. I have some tool holders, cup holder, and some filler rod holder for the ultimate tig stool. Anything to add.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

I think you have most things covered. Cup holder? ;)

If I was making a stool for myself I'd probably need to include a small receptacle for all my dipped tungstens...

Kym
rednation12
    Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Look at jodys 3 legged stool I made one similar and it's awesome
Attachments
IMG_1232.JPG
IMG_1232.JPG (93.02 KiB) Viewed 1287 times
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

As much as I'd love a 3 legged stool we have to have certain design restraints that make three legs almost impossible. I agree it is a better design but not plausible for our constraints.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Farmwelding wrote:So for a class, I have to build a stool made with pipe that is coped. It is 1" pipe, 1 5/16" tubing. I already have the main design laid out, but I was looking for ideas of what to put on it. I have some tool holders, cup holder, and some filler rod holder for the ultimate tig stool. Anything to add.
A beer dispenser? Built in, self-cleaning bong? Poontang soap-on-a-rope? Gun rack? Should I go on? :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
    Fri May 27, 2016 11:00 am

No one will want to sit on your stool if you mark your territory:
Attachments
images(2).jpeg
images(2).jpeg (10.04 KiB) Viewed 1267 times
Raymond
Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT