What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Bumblebee
    Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Working on a simple 26x36 welding table that will have a 26x36 plasma burning area on back side. Top still in it raw form but underbelly is now double oil base coated for rust. The shop itself is now under a major reorganization to improve room and cut down on the clutter. I'm a real hard core Pack Rat and I intend to throw out all the crap I tend to collect. :lol: I'm sure I'm not alone.
Attachments
IMG_1706.JPG
IMG_1706.JPG (34.89 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

From one pack rat to another...most of the crap you collect will never be used until you throw it out then you will need it. :lol: I look around my shop and tell myself I need to get rid of the clutter and I will throw something out and then go pull it back out of the garbage can and put it back on the shelf but I "hide" it so I can't ever be tempted to throw it out again.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
    Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am

That table will serve you well, nice build. Not sure but I think spraying with ceramic coating on top will slow rust.

Jeff, thats not "hiding", its organizing your shop to a higher standard. :mrgreen:

It aint scrap or crap until transformed into swarf or grinding dust. 8-)
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

AndersK wrote:That table will serve you well, nice build. Not sure but I think spraying with ceramic coating on top will slow rust.

Jeff, thats not "hiding", its organizing your shop to a higher standard. :mrgreen:

It aint scrap or crap until transformed into swarf or grinding dust. 8-)
:D I never looked at it that way Anders. I'm just very used to having to outsmart myself after all these years.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

jeff
just toss a piece of treasure and you will ned just that
piece the next day.. fuggs law
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil

exnailpounder wrote: and then go pull it back out of the garbage can and put it back on the shelf but I "hide" it so I can't ever be tempted to throw it out again.
that's too funny, smart enough to out-smart yourself :lol:
Richard
Website