What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
    Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:37 am

Anyone made one of these?

I bought a couple of BMX's ages ago for this project for my son and finally got a few hours free today to have a crack at it.

Stripped it of the useless bits and most designs call for the top tube to be removed but I didn't trust that single down tube so I cut a pie slice out of the upper and bent it down and rewelded it. Will have another go next weekend, hopefully have an axle and wheels by then.

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing... Oscar Wilde
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

That looks like a fun project. I have a bunch of my kids old bikes in the shed that I have been wanting to do something with. I was going to make my wife a bike powered washing machine to "help her out" with her diet but I'm not sure how she would react :lol: I can't outrun her anymore. Looking forward to more pics. I need some ideas.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
    Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:08 am

Looks like a fun project.. A "drift trike" you say? Sounds like something my son would have been in to back in the day.
exnailpounder wrote:That looks like a fun project. I have a bunch of my kids old bikes in the shed that I have been wanting to do something with. I was going to make my wife a bike powered washing machine to "help her out" with her diet but I'm not sure how she would react :lol: I can't outrun her anymore. Looking forward to more pics. I need some ideas.
A piece of advice : If your wife says she wants to get in shape, never tell her that "round" is a shape...
"Why is there never time to do anything right the first time but always time to do it again?"