It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:31 pm
What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Updated photo of finished tig cart
- 2377.jpeg (108.84 KiB) Viewed 105 times
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:01 am
- Location: Upstate New York
I like that you chose casters big enough for obstacles. I hate a caster that can't jump a dropped zip-tie.
- Posts: 7786
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm
- Location: Near New Orleans
Nice, looks like a lot of effort and thought went into the fabrication of this
Please Note: This item ships in 2 boxes. In some cases, carrier may deliver 1st box before the 2nd.
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 pm
- Location: Clearwater FL
Good looking cart - nice job - on a side note Re. casters - shopping trolley ones are free will handle most carts weight fix with one convenient center bolt & did I mention they're free !
- Posts: 1057
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm
Return to Welding Projects - Welding project Ideas - Welding project plans