It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:15 am
What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Updated photo of finished tig cart
- 2377.jpeg (108.84 KiB) Viewed 293 times
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:01 am
- Location: Upstate New York
I like that you chose casters big enough for obstacles. I hate a caster that can't jump a dropped zip-tie.
- Posts: 8022
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm
- Location: Near New Orleans
Nice, looks like a lot of effort and thought went into the fabrication of this
To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing...sounds boring to me
- Posts: 1111
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 pm
- Location: Clearwater FL
Good looking cart - nice job - on a side note Re. casters - shopping trolley ones are free will handle most carts weight fix with one convenient center bolt & did I mention they're free !
- Posts: 1074
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm
Mihtu wrote:Updated photo of finished tig cart
Nice looking Cart!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:53 am
Well done. I like it. Should do a great job for you.
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!
Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am
- Location: Short Creek, Arizona
Return to Welding Projects - Welding project Ideas - Welding project plans