What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

For you guys who are near a bunch of farms you could consider building a rock box like this for their tractors. Pretty simple and fast.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (37.93 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (42.14 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (41.09 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Very nice looking build & painted to match - I build a few over the years but had to go heavier as they always got used for pushing ! don't see them much now as most now have front weights or linkage's on - only stone boxes I see are on top of flat rolls as that's the most likely time you'd see them & stop - guess trends vary with country a bit.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Yeah up here there is no pushing with the tractors. They raise sugar beets and I know some guys mount tires to push but not here they have a safe-t-pull to hook on trucks and pull with it. Which is another project my uncle built that other guys could build as well
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Fergy
    Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Nice box. I built a 3 pt hitch that has multiple attachments. I like the way your box is able to open in front. Nice work!