What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Mcloer
    Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Total rookie here...of course up close and personal most could find lots of dog butt welds, tig and mig, but it came together pretty much how I wanted it too. I needed a 2 bottle cart so using Jody’s cart as an idea I made my own interpretation. I bought scrap 1 1/2” 1/8th wall steel tubing from a scrap yard that had to be cleaned and some old brackets cut off. I actually spent more time doing that than the actual welding. It works for me. :D
Attachments
BA22149C-2E32-4074-BE30-AB9E25381BA6.jpeg
BA22149C-2E32-4074-BE30-AB9E25381BA6.jpeg (104.79 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
RETIREMENT DOES NOT SUCK!!!!!

If it works and the customer is happy all is good, many times it is true that more time is spent prepping then welding.

Good looking cart, welcome to the forum.
Richard
Website
    Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Cart looks good, funny it seems a welding cart is always the first welding project.. :)
Pete

Esab SVI 300, Mig 4HD wire feeder, 30A spool gun, Miller Passport, Dynasty 300 DX, Coolmate 4, Spectrum 2050, C&K Cold Wire feeder WF-3, Black Gold Tungsten Sharperner, Prime Weld 225
OzFlo
    Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Nice work mate! You know.. the really important thing is that YOU built it!! With practice you'll get better but as a fellow rookie I completely understand the feeling of accomplishment that comes with making something that is actually useful!

Well done!